Teltonika Mobility is delighted to announce the release of a highly-anticipated ASSET TRACKER EASY (TAT100). The device serves as a multi-layered solution ensuring high-quality monitoring and control of valuable assets.
The variety of trackable assets includes wire reels, tools, construction equipment, containers, scissor lifts and other expensive equipment. The device may not only serve as a solution to track and monitor valuable assets, but also act as a backup tracker for vehicles (functionality coming later this year).
There is a lot of non-powered assets out in the world that are difficult to track, as it can be left for days or remain in obscure locationsj before getting any supervision. Companies suffer millions of losses because of stolen or damaged valuable assets. Although there is an increasing number of monitoring solutions in the market, we identified that there is a lack of solutions applicable to a variety of use cases.
Karolis Steckas, Product Owner at Teltonika Mobility, commented on the launch of the new product: “One of our main goals is to be as close to clients as possible and to know what challenges and problems they are facing. Thus, after analysing market demands and receiving feedback from clients and partners, we’ve created a time-saving asset tracking solution that will relieve our clients from long procedures in terms of monitoring. Also, we’ve thought about the applicability of this asset tracker – one of the benefits relates to the fact there is a number of use cases where it can be deployed and adequately protect particular assets”.
In terms of asset tracking, many businesses consider this as one of the key aspects when dealing with a variety of things: timely transportation of assets, on-time reaction to threats on the security of assets and other small yet important matters. How our ASSET TRACKEREASY aims to save your time?
- It is autonomous and easily mounted. A non-expert can set up a device in a few minutes – there is no need to have prerequisite knowledge about electronics;
- The device is driven by GNSS and GSM connection, allowing fast data transmission and providing the opportunity to react to potential danger;
- The device can be programmed to send regular reports on location as well as transmit information from sensors regarding temperature, humidity etc.
- The tracker uses interchangeable batteries and can be fully loaded in less than a minute. In that way, downtime until the device is charged can be avoided.
It is not an easy task to find a product that can operate in different scenarios and be applied in challenging situations. That is what our ASSET TRACKEREASY is about – flexibility, adaptability and convenience. These features are achieved by taking into account several aspects of our product.
- The device has four mounting possibilities. For example, a flat surface is perfect for mounting with duplex adhesive tape. On the case, there are 4 holes designed for “zip ties” mounting. Soon Teltonika Mobility will release a TAT100 holder that contains magnetic affixation and the already prepared holes for mounting with wood screws.
- TAT100 holder will provide reports in case of a device removal from the monitored asset. Regardless of whether the device is removed with or without the holder, in both cases, you will be notified.
- With the help of upcoming external Bluetooth sensors, you will be not only informed about hits on property, but also know if it has been affected by other circumstances (temperature, humidity etc.). The sensor will also determine if the package has been opened or not.
In upcoming week we will launch a series of webinars dedicated to ASSET TRACKEREASY and best usage scenarios. At the same time, our R&D team continues to work on adding new accessories and functionalities to the device. More information about them will follow later.
In the meantime, you can find out more about the product here.